Family Sunday School returns this fall with a new curriculum entitled “Simply Loved.”
This program is geared for our 3-year-old to 6th graders and their families. We will be exploring a Jesus-centered journey through God’s story of Love. The curriculum was created by Group, the same team that we use for our annual VBS program. You can expect your children to grow their friendship with Jesus and each other through Bible stories, fabulous music, videos, fun crafts, activities, and games. Our fall semester will focus on one simple Bible Point and Bible Verse:
*Bible Point – “God always loves us…and gives us all we need to live.”
*Bible Verse – “And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.” Ephesians 3:18
Given the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, the fall semester includes a combination of in-person and online classes.
- Sunday, October 3, 9:30am – Gather in the courtyard outside the education building for our kick-off event. Please bring the whole family to this 50-minute kick-off!
- Sunday, October 17 – Online Family Sunday School
- Sunday, October 31, 9:30am – In-person gathering
- Sunday, November 21 – Online Family Sunday School
- Sunday, December 5, 9:30am – In-person Annual Advent Fair