Being a mom is beautiful and hard and we get that sometimes you just need a safe place to breathe.
A place to get some encouragement that what you are doing matters.
We are a combined MOPS and MOMSnext group!
We welcome moms who are pregnant, and moms of infants up to high school.
Discussions will be tailored to the different groups, meeting the needs of moms in different stages of parenting
Join us on the First and Third Thursdays of the month from 9:30am-11:30am.
Pre-registration is not necessary & Childcare is free.
We look forward to meeting you!
For more information on each group, schedule and our 2019/2020 theme see below
MOPs & MOMSNext of Living Water
Stay tuned later this summer for our Fall 2019 & 2020 session dates
Pre-registration is not necessary. Come and check it out first!
Fees: MOPS and MOMSnext International Annual Membership Fee is $31.95. Meeting Dues are $50 per semester
Connect with us:
What is MOPS?
MOPS is about meeting the needs of every mom of a child from conception through kindergarten.
The early years of being a mom are just as foundational to you as they are to your baby, and those years are filled with unique needs that other moms instinctively understand. MOPS is a place where moms can come to be encouraged and supported by other moms who are in the very same season of life…and best of all, to make some great friends! You do not have to be a “church-goer” or a specific denomination to join us.
What is MOMSnext?
When we’re past the diaper years and sleeping through the night …
When we’re meeting more emotional needs than physical ones …
When we’re caught between our children needing us and not …
it’s time for MOMSnext.
MOMSnext will shape you, ground you, teach you and encourage you. MOMSnext moms are going to be leading PTAs, starting groups, serving in churches, volunteering in schools, serving the community. They are entering a time of life where God wants them to thrive. It’s time for them to look up and see their bright future. Our hope is that MOMSnext will help moms hear God’s voice and look ahead together.
What does MOPS & MOMSnext offer?
- Community: We provide an open, caring, and accepting atmosphere where women can come together to share this important season of life.
- Mentoring: Mature women listen, encourage, and offer information and perspectives gained through experience.
- Practical Instruction: Presentations focus on areas of common interest, offering inspiration and information that is relevant to the life of a mother.
- Leadership Development: Groups are organized and run by mothers, as well as for mothers. Women who are involved in groups gain confidence in their leadership skills through the training and experience they receive from MOPS International.
- Discussion: The intimate and accepting atmosphere of a small group offers moms a chance to share their successes, failures, questions, and concerns. It is during these times that a mom realizes that she is not alone, and lifelong friendships are formed.
- Teaching: Topics presented at meetings celebrate motherhood and meet a mom’s unique needs during this season of life.
- Creative and Service Activities: Through creative and service activities, women are encouraged to have unique experiences that are enhanced in a community of women.
- MOPS Kids: During MOPS meetings, children are cared for in a program called MOPS Kids, where they experience love in a preschool-like setting.
2019/2020 THEME: To the Full
Every year MOPS comes up with a concept that will guide the year. This year, we’re digging deeper into the idea of living life fully and abundantly. So here it is, all the insider information on what is guiding our MOPS year.
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. – John 10:10 (NIV)
Are you breathing just a little, and calling it a life? Sometimes we need the reminder that life is meant to be lived to the full. That it is OK to enjoy ourselves, to let our hair down, and to worry less. Because as far as we can tell, this is exactly how God intended for us to live- fully and abundantly.